Did you miss this year’s Europride in Vienna? No worries, like every year, from early June, many cities all around the world will celebrate Gay Pride Day.
As you might know, the International LGBT Pride Day takes place on June 28, the day commemorating the 1969 Stonewall riots (New York, United States) that marked the beginning of the homosexual liberation movement. This year, by the way, the WorldPride Day will be held again in New York on June 30.
u2nite, your favorite gay dating app, recommends you some dates so you can start enjoying the summer celebrating the Gay Pride all over Europe. Starting with Germany, where the Gay Pride is better known as CSD or Christopher Street Day, below we recommend the marches of some cities in Europe:
- Munich, Germany, July 13-14. Constantly growing and with more participants each year, Munich’s Gay Pride Parade is becoming a summer must for every lover of gay tourism.
- Berlin, Germany, July 27th. The capital of Germany chooses to celebrate the CSD in the middle of summer, which makes it even more attractive to meet people in a relaxed mood.
- Hamburg, Germany, August 3rd. The city’s LGBTQ+ community is planning an entire week of celebrations that will end with the colorful pride parade on the 3rd of August.
- Paris, France, June 29. The 42nd edition of France’s largest pride parade, with more than half a million participants, will march through the historic streets of central Paris for approximately 4 hours.
- London, England, July 6. Gay Pride Day in London is one of Europe’s oldest pride events, since 1972. Visitors from all over the UK and beyond, it becomes an extremely mixed crowd of over 400,000 people.
- Madrid, Spain, 6-7 July. With over a million participants, it is one of the most important marches in Europe, which hosted the Europride in 2007 and 2017.
- Stockholm, Sweden, August 3rd. Stockholm is a very pleasant city to visit at any time of the year, but it is during the week of pride where the city shows all its colors.
u2nite encourages you to write down these dates so you can plan your holidays. Don’t forget to use the u2nite app to find friends before and during your trip. Once you find the boy you would like to meet, chat directly with him and plan a secure date using the “Quick Date” function on the app.